Similar to other institutions of higher learning, payment in full is required prior to commencement of Bell training. In conjunction with course confirmation, you will receive a Bell Training Academy invoice statement with payment due upon receipt. Training certificates will be withheld until payment in full is received. The acceptable methods of payment are checks, cashier's checks, traveler's checks, credit card, Safety Bucks, or wire transfer of funds. Exceptions are training covered by aircraft purchase, Customer Service Facility agreements, or contract related training. All payments must be made in U.S. dollars and must originate in the country requesting the training. No cash payments will be accepted!
Methods of Payment
- Credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or Debit)
- Check (Bank Printed) - Company or personal checks; make checks payable to Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
- Cashier's Check, Traveler's Check
- Traveler's checks must originate from the country from which the student is coming
- Safety Bucks
- Wire Transfer of Funds - Please provide the Training Academy with a copy of your wire transfer to include the attendee name(s), course name and dates to ensure proper credit. Funds may be transferred as follows:
JP Morgan Chase
One Chase Manhattan Plaza
New York, NY, 10005
ABA No. 021000021
Swift Code: CHASUS33
Account: Bell Helicopter a Textron Company
Account No. 9101332626
When paying by mail, include attendee name, confirmation number, course name and dates with payment. Advance payment may be mailed to:
Bell Helicopter Textron Inc. Training Academy
P. O. Box 482
Fort Worth, Texas 76101
Please Note: The Bell Helicopter Training Academy reserves the right to cancel any training course that does not meet the minimum enrollment requirement. Customers will be notified of cancellation at least 30 days prior to the course start date. Prior to purchase of airline tickets, it is recommended administrator be contacted for verification of minimum enrollment.