Bell Helicopter offers purchasers multiple options for new helicopter warranty coverage, plus industry-leading used helicopter warranty, and spare part warranty. These programs feature customer-selected options such as local repair, supplier repair, Bell repair and warranty credit for replacement part cost.
Bell provides computerized administration of warranty coverage and employs a dedicated group of Bell Warranty Administrators to perform all warranty service on new helicopters, used helicopters and spare parts. Claims are normally processed within one to three working days.
New Helicopters – Bell customers have the option of selecting from one of three warranty plans to meet his/her flying schedule. For complete details on these warranty plans, please contact Warranty Administrator or view the Warranty Brochure.
Spare Parts Warranty – Spare parts purchased from Bell Helicopter carry a 1 year, 1000 hour prorated warranty from date of installation. For complete details of the Spare Parts Warranty Program, please contact Warranty Administrator or view Warranty Brochure.
Bell Helicopter Textron
P.O. Box 482
Fort Worth, Texas 76101-0482
Shipping & Receiving Address
Bell Helicopter Textron
776 Henrietta Creek
Roanoke, Texas 76262
View and Download:
For International Shipments:
- For shipments under 150 lbs/68 kgs please ship via FedEx International Air Economy. For all oversize/overweight shipments, please contact your local BDP International office. To find an office near you - http://www.bdpinternational.com/global_network/global_net.asp
- In order to expedite your shipment through U.S. Customs, please send a copy of the RMA, bill of lading or air waybill, and commercial invoice in English with the part numbers listed, and the values in U.S. Dollars to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 817-278-8888. If you are shipping via ocean freight, these documents are required at least 72 hours prior to loading on the vessel in order to comply with the Importer Security Filing required by U.S. Customs.
- If you should have any questions regarding your shipment, please contact the Bell Transportation Department at 817-280-3640.
- Import Compliance Department - email@example.com
- Warranty/CPR Shipment Hotline - 1.817.280.3406
- AOG Hotline - 1.817.280.2919 or 1.817.280.2551
For general information about shipping an international package via
FedEx, go to fedex.com or call the FedEx customer service number
for your country.