Maintenance Repair & Overhaul
Since 2002, Bell Helicopter has invested over $30 million in state-of-the-art repair and overhaul facilities. With over 150,000 square feet of FAA/EASA certified, Bell-owned, high technology work centers, Bell Helicopter is poised to ensure that your repairs are made as quickly as possible and under the highest quality standards. Backed by a two year/1500 hour prorated warranty on dynamic components; three year/2000 hours prorated warranty on main rotor blade repairs; and our standard spare parts warranty of one year/1000 hour prorated on any other repairs, Bell Helicopter’s maintenance repair and overhaul capabilities span the entire spectrum of components installed on our military and commercial aircraft to include:
- Drive Systems
Our unique capability of designing expanded repairs beyond the scope of the CR&O manuals, means lower cost for our operators.
To minimize repair time, we have created an internet-based Return Material Authorization (RMA) process. This system allows access to repair status and quote approval twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
- On-site engineering staff
- Level III Cleanrooms/Full NDI capability
- World-class machining capabilities (SIP 740)
- Drive system and blade CMMs
- Environmentally-friendly cleaning processes
- OSHA compliant Hexavalent Chromium removal facilities
- Partnerships with second-tier equipment suppliers
- Expanded repair development