Design That Listens - The Bell 429 Lorem ES Dolor
Director, Asia Sales
Bell Helicopter Singapore
Managing Director Commercial Sales
Director, Latin America
Director Middle East/Africa Sales
Director, North America
The Bell 206L4
Whether for corporate transportation, EMS, offshore oil and gas rig support, law enforcement or firefighting, the Bell 206L4 has what it takes to accomplish the mission.
The Bell 206L4 features a high-inertia two-bladed rotor system, while the patented suspension system delivers an incredibly smooth ride. The Bell 206L4 can hold up to seven passengers, very comfortably, and the club-passenger seating allows for face-to-face conversations. In addition to offering outstanding product features, the Bell 206L4 is backed by Bell Helicopter's renowned in-service support, voted #1 by our customers for nineteen years running. Power. Reliability. Value. For Bell, the 206L4 is mission accomplished.
- The patented Nodal Beam suspension system for reduced vibration and club passenger seating allows for face-to-face conversation
- Sixty-one inch, wide opening doors ideal for easy access to an 80ft³ (2.3m³) cabin
- 1 + 6 place seating, and a 2,123lb (963kg) useful load delivers mission flexibility, including shuttling offshore passengers, SWAT team insertions, or VIP transport
- Safety features include rupture-resistant fuel cells, upper body restraints, energy absorbing seats, and a collective mounted throttle
- Supported by Bell Helicopter's #1 ranked Customer Support and Services